Although we spend considerable effort to deliver quality products, it can still happen that one of our products is defective.
In this eventuality, we make sure that the return process is simple, fast and efficient for our customers. Here is a summary:
- When a customer informs us of his intention to return his product, we send a prepaid return slip within a maximum of 1 working day;
- The customer prints the slip and sticks it on an 8"x11" envelope;
- The customer puts everything in the envelope, including the box, cables and manual;
- The customer leaves the package at the nearest post office. No need to wait in line, since it's prepaid;
- To speed up the exchange or refund process, the customer can send us proof of return (photos of the package, with the products in the envelope and the slip stuck on the envelope);
- Upon receipt of proof and confirmation of shipment by Canada Post, we will immediately issue a full refund or deliver a new pair within 2 business days.